Services We Provide
With nearly 30 years of combined experience as Southwest Florida Elder Law attorneys, our team of lawyers at Osterhout & McKinney, P.A. handles a wide range of cases including:
- Medicaid Planning and Asset Protection: We deal with Medicaid issues on a daily basis at our firm. We can help clients find and pay for quality care.
- Nursing Home Medicaid: The news that a loved one must be cared for in a nursing home can be overwhelming. The attorneys of Osterhout & McKinney, P.A. can explain how nursing home Medicaid works and provide counsel from the Medicaid plan all the way through application.
- Drafting Wills and Trusts: We take the time to find out your wishes and draft documents to help insure those wishes are followed.
- Drafting Durable Powers of Attorney: Our firm is experienced with preparing Durable Power of Attorney documents, particularly for those who may need Medicaid or other government benefits in the future.
- Drafting Designations of Health Care Surrogates and Living Wills: Your designation of Health Care Surrogate document should be drafted to reflect your wishes and name a surrogate that is willing to carry out those wishes.
- Veterans Benefits: Osterhout & McKinney, P.A. has VA accredited attorneys to assist Veterans and their spouses in qualifying for the VA benefits they have earned.
- Probate and Trust Administration: Our firm has experience handling probate and trust administration matters. We understand that this is a difficult time for our clients and strive to make the process as smooth as possible.
- Special Needs Trusts: We can help plan for a disabled spouse or loved one and can also help a disabled client maintain government benefits through the use of Special Needs Trusts.
- Guardianships: We have experience representing individuals in both contested and uncontested guardianship cases.
- Contested Wills and Trusts: Is a fight brewing over a loved one’s Will or Trust? Our firm has experience representing individuals in Will and Trust contest cases.
Let our experience be your guide
Contact Our firm Today
If you are seeking legal representation or have questions about our services, please call our office at (239) 939-4888 or contact our firm online.
Committed to helping our clients succeed